- SAN ANTONIO
Joe started his private law career in 1983 at the firm of Sawtelle Goode Davidson & Troilo, as a litigator primarily handling consumer and personal injury matters. In 1991, along with senior member John W. Goode, Joe and his fellow named partners started the firm of Goode Casseb Jones Riklin Choate & Watson. Joe has been actively involved in litigation and in 1997, after formal training at the Attorney Mediators Institute, began his mediation career which now comprises the majority of his practice. He has mediated over 3,000 matters in all areas of the law. He has been recognized as a "Super Lawyer" in ADR by Texas Monthly Magazine every year since 2008.
- Banking & Finance
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Religious Institutions
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Death
- University of Texas (B.A., 1974);
- St. Mary's University (J.D., 1977). Delta Theta Phi.
Attorney Mediators Institute, Dallas, Texas-1997.
Recognized by Texas Monthly Magazine as "Super Lawyer" in ADR, 2008 - present.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Director, State Bar of Texas, 1998-2001.
- Chair, State Bar of Texas 2007 Annual Meeting Committee.
- Member: San Antonio Bar Association (Director and all offices 1990-96, President 1996-97);
- San Antonio Bar Foundation (Trustee, and all offices, 1997-2006; Chair, 2005-2006).
- St. Mary's University Law Alumni Association, (Board of Directors, 1985-1988; 2001- 2005; 2010-2012, President 2003-2004);
- 2006 Distinguished Law Graduate, St. Mary's University (Board of Trustees, 2004-2012);
- St. Mary's University Board of Trustees 2004-2005.
- St. Mary's University School of Law Foundation (Trustee, 2004-present; President 2010-2011).
- Recognized by Texas Monthly Magazine as "Super Lawyer" in ADR, 2008 - present.
Please call for details.